From the critics
From Library Staff
Owned by Indian Woods.
AgeAdd Age Suitability
Violet_Dolphin_293 thinks this title is suitable for 11 years and over
Maroon_Donkey_1 thinks this title is suitable for 11 years and over
SummaryAdd a Summary
Top Ten Reasons Samantha Madison Is in Deep Trouble
10.Her big sister is the most popular girl in school
9. Her little sister is a certified genius
8. She's in love with her big sister's boyfriend.
7. She got caught selling celebrity portraits in school
6. And now she's being forced to take art classes
5. She's just saved the president of the United States from an assassination attempt
4. So the whole world thinks she is a hero
3. Even though Sam knows she is far, far from being a hero
2. And now she's been appointed teen ambassador to the UN
And the number-one reason Sam's life is over?
1. The president's son just might be in love with her
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
Sorry i messed up on "beauty" and i don't know how to fix it. :(
"Press conference?" I really thought for a second I was going to pass out. "You're kidding me, right?"
"Of course not", Lucy said. "You're a national hero. Everyone is expecting you to give a press conference. But don't worry about it. Big sister Lucy has it all under control."
With that, she slung her gym bag into the sink. She had brought with her not only a complete set of clothes for me, but a small arsenal of beaty products that she seemed intent upon squirting at me as i stood trapped in the shower stall.
This is awapuhi," Lucy informed me, shooting something that smelled vaguely fruity at my head. "It's a special Hawaiian ginger extract. Use it to wash your hair. And this is an apricot body scrub---"
"Lucy!" I yelled as awapuhi got in my eyes. "What are you trying to do to me?"
"Saving you," Lucy explained. "You ought to be thinking me."
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.