American Food by the DecadesBook - 2011
A fascinating survey of American food trends that highlights the key inventions, brands, restaurant chains, and individuals that shaped the American diet and palate in the 20th century.
* Over 250 encyclopedic entries on the most prominent influences in American food during the 20th century
* Contains 10 recipes, each emblematic of a particular decade
* Over 15 sidebars with additional feature information
* Chronologically presents popular foods of the 20th century in the United States, with each of the ten chapters representing a decade
* Each chapter provides a "For Further Exploration" bibliography section